Any more work being done on this project?

Nov 23, 2011 at 1:10 AM

It mentions a long time ago trying to redo with the current api.  Any luck or ETA?

Coordinator
Nov 23, 2011 at 1:49 PM

I can't claim to have much velocity currently I have been making some progress, check out the v3.0 branch in the source for an idea.

Logically, I've got a pretty decent idea around what data each of the calls returns, from there I can see about re-using the current DTOs. Next trick is to figure out how they are handling paging and how to wrap that up, then the rest is fairly straightforward.

Last time I checked the current API is still working, though I do agree it is getting dated fast. Anything in particular you are looking to get at?

Coordinator
Sep 6, 2012 at 12:58 AM

Funnily enough ran into David Cramer of Disqus and had a great chat about where the API is heading. And funnily enough ran into a nuget / packaging bug that needs to be fixed. So expect to see a new nuget package tonight.

Insofar as a new client goes, the change is radical enough and the world has changed a bit. Will be moving the source from here and the new version over to Github out of necessity in the process.

Sep 23, 2013 at 11:23 PM
Any chance someone has a the API working on a sample site for download?
Coordinator
Sep 24, 2013 at 4:37 PM
I'm really not aware of any and I can't share the project we built this for. That said, the unit tests are pretty extant and should give you an idea of which way is up.